- Introduce prediction correction for continuous VPCs (pcVPC) based on a simulated population mean prediction.
- Support censoring and truncation with literal upper and lower bounds for SAEM (
- A new closed-form solution for a model with one central compartment and one metabolite was added and is called
- Store more information about the simulated subjects including what random effects they were generated with. (relevant in post-process)
- Convenience functions
vechinvwas added to ease working with transformation of vectors of correlations or covariances to matrices and the other way around.
- Throw an error if
tis explicitly used in the model while requesting a closed form solution. Closed form solutions are not applicable in the presence of continuous variation in dynamical parameters.
- Add a check to see if the model time t is used in the specification of the model. If
tis used and the dynamic model is linear, we no longer use the matrix exponential method as this is not valid with continuous variation in the pre-block. Only piece-wise constant changes are compatible with the matrix exponential method.
- Improved error message in
read_pumaswhen different rows with the same time information have different covariate values.
- Fixed a bug where
iiwould have to be set for steady state models with infusions to work. These models now work with
ii=0as they should.
- Fix several cases of unintended behavior in the
DataFrameconstructor for the output of predict.
- Fixed a bug where a mix of integer and floating point censoring bounds would cause an error exception to be thrown.
- Fixed a bug where
MAPwrapper failed in models where there were no random effects present.
- Fix a bug in LaTeX-generation where the use of subscripts for variable indices would throw an error.
- Fixed a bug where annotations in the model would cause the model definition to fail if there were comments in the same section.
- Fixed a bug where estimation of gamma error models would fail due to a bug in the code that transforms bounded variables to unbounded domains and vice-versa.
- Add group support in
- All previous individual apps are now combined into a single app interface
- Model builder UI for creating
- Data loader UI for reading in CSV files into
- Population Builder UI for converting
- Launch interactive reports for selected diagnostics using Pluto notebooks
pair_plotincludes the correlation value in titles for scatter plots
FigureAxisPlotobjects as input along with
- Fix display of model blocks in report that are empty
- Drop missing values in
- Improvements to
- Automatically set y-axis limits for
vpc_plots based on distribution type
- Fix naming of y-axis labels in
- Interface refresh for web applications
table_one- ability to create summary tables
listings_table- ability to create listings tables
- Support for Bioanalytical file format (all rows of
amtfilled) and separate dosing and concentration sheets
- Sparse sampling NCA support
- Dose linearity analysis, including plots and tables
- Support for nominal time column (
nominal_timekeyword argument in
- By default all valid parameter columns in dataframe get used in summarize for calculating summary statistics
summary_observations_vs_timenow supports plotting nominal time
- Better label for
lambdazis not available