read_pumaserror message to clearly communicate that the keyword is lower case
- Fixed the VPC error messages when nodes argument is invalid.
- Reenable the
fitdocstrings that were removed by mistake in v2.3.0
- Fixed the feature of using colon-definitions in
@initblock to allow for calculations that do not directly set an initial value of a compartment
- Fixed some language issues in show method for
- Fixed a bug in NCA where the percentage of AUC that comes from the extrapolated part of the curve would use non-existent keyword argument internally.
- Statistical significance now uses Satterthwaite degrees of freedom
- Support for additional replicated designs
- Results include estimates of within-subject variability CV
- Adapted the reference scaling from the ABEL framework to using the critical boundary re-specification according to latest regulatory guidance.
- Reference scaling parameter changed from regulatory and auxiliary parameters to (
theta- regulatory parameter) and
cv_maxfor maximum within-subject variability for expanding the confidence interval.
- Model estimation for linear mixed models in replicated designs now use the repeated observation structure per regulatory guidance.
- Column mapping arguments now accept
Integerin addition to